My Second Semester

My second semester as a Nursing student officially starts on Saturday. Am I still excited? Of course I am! I've actually bought a book last weekend at National Bookstore: Microbiology & Parasitology and for the Health Profession by Joy N. Bautista. It's a good 450php. I have a lot of online resources, but reading text on the web doesn't work for me so I've decided to buy this book.


My professor often tells me that I should read a lot, especially about Anatomy and the Physiology of our body. The basic principle of nursing lies there so I really, really want to be familiar with it. But right now, I've got my hand full with 3 major subjects, so I'll have to set it aside 'til summer comes. I sort of promised myself to buy the Anatomy book then, and master it over the summer. Well, hopefully...

So, what do I expect this Semester? Everybody tells me that I'll have a week of duty for my Nursing100 subject and they say I'll have it next year. Most probably during the last week of March or perhaps earlier. I hope earlier as I already have my nursing uniform ready. I don't want it to sit longer on my closet and get stain.(hehe)

Take note though, it's only the uniform that is ready... not ME! (grin)

0 comments: