Break Out

Last Summer, I had a break out. Sort of a boredom on my current lifestyle. I've been a fulltime businesswoman, running two smallbusinesses on my own - a dealership business on Smart's Electronic Load (ELoad) and Globe's AutoloadMax, and as an owner/manager/technician of my mini-computer shop and photocopy center. Imagine that!

It came to a point that my life is following a pattern so I decided to enroll for a specical computer course... CISCO! But, I did not end up studying CISCO (wink). Instead, I enrolled as a Nursing Student in Dr. Gloria D. Lacson Foundation Colleges, Inc. Yup, it's a College near the shop I manage! Since I've been hanging mostly (everyday actually) with nursing students for a year, and 2 of my best buddies are taking the same course, I decided to enroll it. So, we're now talking on the same language. But I liked the way they looked at me whenever I talked techy stuffs (hehehe)... Maybe they should read more techy stuff so we're even. (wink)

I've been checking myself every now and then if I really like this course and it's still a yes as of this moment. Actually, I think I'm liking it more with the thought of actually being able to care with people I hardly know and giving them proper care. And as of this moment too, I'm really looking forward in stepping up my feet at a hospital in white (big grin).

0 comments: