Amazing Race 12

I've been a fan of Amazing Race since Season 10, and since then my Sunday/Monday nights has never been the same. I've always feel like being in the journey with the racers and somehow, I wish that I could compete with them.

So the new season has begun and I'm not rooting for anyone yet. I find it interesting to watch the grandson/grandfather team though . I hope they can make it through the middle of the race or possibly be on the top 3. But since TAR10, I've always placed my bet on an all girls team. I always like the idea of being seen as an underdog which most guys do with girls especially when it comes to physical challenges. Well, my favorite all-girl team has proven them wrong. Yeah, that would be Dustin and Kandice. (wink)

TAR's next episode will be on Sunday, November 18, 9pm et/pt. Go Racers!

0 comments: