Studying in Australia - Student Visa for Australia

We are home at last! After 7 hours of traveling to and from Manila, I'm glad I am now in the comfort of my room.

JR (my cousin) and I sought assistance from IDP in Paseo de Roxas Makati for initial consultation regarding our plan to study in Australia. I'm glad my bestfriend offered to fetch us at Robinson's Ortigas and gave us a free ride to Pioneer House where the IDP office is located. It has saved us a lot of time.

Upon entering the office, we were courteously greeted by the front desk officer and asked about our reason for visiting. We were given a form, filled it up and then gave it back to the receptionist and after a few minutes, we were assisted inside and talked to our counselor, Mrs. Sylvia regarding our concern.

We're able to asked our counselor what's the best university or institution for us, the initial tuition fee we need to pay and an estimated amount we need to prepare for our 2 years study in Australia.

In regard to the show money, as long as you have a dedicated sponsor. It does not matter who that person is as long as you can provide a duly notarized an affidavit of support.

The consultation is free. In fact, our counselor even asked us to update her every now and then regarding our plan. But so far, it remains a plan...

I'll be updating my post regarding this in the weeks to come.

0 comments: