I'm loving you so far...

Yes! That's true. Finally, I have found a new love on Globe Broadband. Got you! hahaha... I know I've been loveless for the passed few years but who says I cannot find love on other things.

Yesterday I received a call from a Globe personnel informing me that the technicians are on their way to install the Wireless Globe Broadband. I hurriedly came home and in less than 30 minutes, I'm online at 512kbps max. I have tried watching videos, played FarmTown (yes me! a certified Farmtown addict), accessed multiple websites, and the speed was satisafactory for me. And last night before I bid goodnight, I have left my laptop downloading a movie file and now, I am ready to watch it.

Keep following my blog for more Globe Broadband updates? You're sure gonna hear a lot of it in the coming days. So far, I'm loving it. :)

0 comments: