Anger Management Tips - How To Subside Anger

How many times in a day do you get angry? Even on little things? If you get angry too often, I am warning you. It’s not healthy. In fact, it can cause serious damage to our body if it gets uncontrollable and if we’re not able to manage it properly.

Being angry is a natural emotion. Being angry means something has gone wrong. Long-term anger has been connected to disturbed sleeps, chronic headaches, digestive problems, increased blood pressure, and even heart attack.

Let me quote Aristotle when he said, “Anybody can become angry - that is easy; but to be angry with the right person, and to the right degree, and at the right time, and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.”

I admit that sometimes, anger can get the best of me. At a snap, I feel like I am another person. After a few seconds of pounding my pillow or slamming the door, I feel a sudden release of tension.

I have read a lot of tips on Anger Management though sometimes, I fail to apply it. It helps to always remember these things and keep yourself reminded that the people you maybe angry at are the people you love. When we are angry, we tend to say things that we may regret and once said we can never take it back.

Get a punching bag. Punching helps release anger, tension and stress. Play a loud music and scream it out.. Instead of yelling at your friends because you are arguing, step back and take a deep breath. Deep breathing helps you relax and makes you feel better. Count 1 to 10 or 100 if you are really angry.

These things are the simplest yet I find most effective for me. It can work on your anger management too.

0 comments: