Survivor Season 19 - Survivor Samoa

Finally, Survivor Season 19 has started. It's frustrating though that QTV11 didn't air the premiere episode. I was waiting for it to air last September 28. Probably, there has been a problem with the contract. Anyway, thanks to YouTube I was able to catch up with the episodes I missed.

There's a lot of interesting characters in the show. First on my list is Russell from the Foa Foa tribe. I hate and like him at the same time. He's smart, dark and manipulative. I wonder if the entire tribe never gets suspicious about the way he manipulates each of them. There's also Shambo, she's someone whom you will hate or like, too. But so far, she’s on my bad side. And there's Yasmin, the tactless member from the Galu team. I also like Dave, who has the highest IQ at 140.

I hope that this season will be more exciting and interesting and that the stronger player won’t get eliminated early. But this is a strategy game so we can never really expect what will happen next.

I don’t have any bet at this time but I’m more of a Galu fan at the moment. I hope to see more mind boggling puzzle games and see how it will rock Mr. Dave's big brain.

0 comments: