Earn Money from myLot

I am a new myLot member. I read some very inviting reviews about myLot so why not try it. Anyway, there's no easy money right? And I see nothing wrong trying it as I am spending most of my time online. I've tried CAPTCHA which I found out to be a waste of time, so why not try this one too.

At first, as any other new user I am overwhelm with a lof of things I saw from the site. But it gets practically easy as I browse and read the guidelines.

I was presented with tasks created by myLot members too and upon completion of the task, they will pay you a particular amount.I have not tried it though. I was focused on how I can start interesting topics to post and where I can generate more comments.

There are a couple of things that I am trying based upon the suggestions I have read.

1. Select an interest. So far, I've posted 5 topics and been thinking of interesting post so I can gather more reader to comment on that particular interest.

2. Answer questions asked by other myLot members. I've already commented on 15 different topics and will try more and see how it will work for me.

I have not tried posting images yet but it was suggested that I should. I'll try that in the days to come. Right now, I just want to focus more on writing and commenting to other's post.

Actually, joing myLot is a lot of fun. You get to answer a lot of questions depending on your interest and at the same time making friends.

Happy myLotting everyone! :)

1 comments:

tl23v0l2 said...

Yup, mylot is the lace to be if you want a forum that pays its members to make money just from posting comment and creating content. I also have tons of ways on my blog site on making money online, just check it out to know more.