Lenovo S10 or MSI Wind U100

I've been fiddling my thoughts about these two UMPC for a while and really didn't get to the bottom of my decision. If I will base it on reviews, Lenovo S10 has its edge in terms of its look. Matte-finished, elegant and there's really a touch of class in it. Since I'm not a big fan of gloss, Lenovo S10 automatically gets my vote.

I’ve seen MSI Wind U100 on display at SM Pampanga last week and I liked it. Sadly they don’t have Lenovo S10 yet on display that’s why I’m still undecided. In terms of performance, I’m not sure there’ll be a noticeable difference because both use the Intel Atom processor. It would be nice of course if you have an extra budget for upgrades.

For Lenovo S10 package, it costs around 27k. Please check
Lenovo S10 for more.

PC Corner is selling MSI Wind for 20,999php for basic unit. Check out PC Corner for upgrade options.

0 comments: